Jul 30, 2021
Welcome to Season 5 of the See Life Different Podcast formerly
known as Living Legacy Podcast.
It's been a busy one.
The biggest thing accomplished was celebrating reaching two
years of podcasting by having a virtual summit in March 2021.
To get access to the summit, membership community for exclusive
access to video episodes, and get your free 30 minute coaching
Join the Facebook community:
Keep the conversation going.
Follow us on Social Media
Leave a comment and tell us how
the podcast has inspired you.
Song Mentioned: A Million Lives by Jake MIller
In this solo episode I talk about:
- Rebranding podcast to the same name as my book
- The many things I've learned that I would do different
and want to do again
- The purpose of the summit: to empower other women to level up
in their personal and their professional life and encourage women
to see life differently, see life more positively
- A pivot as to what I do for other service-based entrepreneur
that don't necessarily need a photo shoot or don't necessarily need
a full blown marketing strategy plan.
- Having a virtual summit is no easy feat
- Being well-branded all things purple making it welcoming
- Summit topics: mindset, boundaries, entrepreneurship,
podcasting storytelling, entrepreneurship and conflict
- The power of online community
- Writing out goals for this summit
- Set goals and even if you don't meet them, so many other
- What I gained:
Emails subs, gained followers, more YouTube subscribers
- Planned my meals ahead of time to nourish me and stay
- The goal is to help other women to tell their stories
confidently, master their marketing, and go to their events by
managing a business, starting a business, starting a podcast,
growing that podcast
- Never stop owning your story
- Never stop showing up online because you never know what people
will see in you